Payment & Security
Note: Free shipping on all orders.Bicycle battery are shipped from Hong Kong warehouse, delivery time is 15-35 working days.
The Replaceable Battery are suitable for VIVI F20/FM20 E-Bike：
Housingmaterial: Aluminum Alloy
Rated voltage: 36V
Battery capacity: 8Ah
Power: 200 - 800W
Charging Cut-Off Voltage: 42V
Battery Cycles: Over 1000 Times
Battery Cell Composition: Lithium
Battery type: E-bike lithium battery pack
BMS boardProtection: Yes
- 1 x 36V lithium-Battery
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x Battery Manual
- 1 x Charger
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
1.It is recommended to charge up the battery to 80% if you are going to store it for a period;
2.make sure the battery will be charged at least once every 3 months to ensure the best performance and cycle life
3.The battery should be stored in a dry environment, keep away from fire and heat source;
4.Avoid direct connection of positive and negative poles
5.Can not be modified.
Safety Tips for E-bike batteries charging:
- Use only the manufacturer-supplied charger
- Never leave a battery charging unattended. Day or night.
- Don’t overcharge batteries. It takes 6-8 hours to charge the battery for the first time, and it will be fully charged in about 5 hours.
- Don’t charge batteries near combustible or explosive materials.
- Don’t charge a battery in a confined space like a motorhome, RV, boat, automobile, van or shed.
- Never charge a battery that has been dropped, damaged or dinged.
- Don’t modify your e-bike’s drive system if you’re not an expert.
- Don't charge a battery in confined hot spaces (Although you can get battery charging boxes which are obviously confined these should still be stored somewhere cool).
- Install a smoke detector over your charging area.
- Use water and an A B C fire extinguisher (the most common type) to put out a lithium-ion battery fire.