Here are some frequently asked questions,if you have other questions, please just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, we are only in the US (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and overseas affiliated islands), UK and EU countries,and free shipping on all orders.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments form international customers via PayPal,Credit Cards & Debit Cards(Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, etc.).
- We do not currently support Cash on Delivery, but only support Full Payment and Klarna Installment Payment.
Note that we stores use USD and EUR for settlement,and additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars,and the product price will vary after exchange.
Customers can cancel the order at any time before delivery; 24 hours after the purchase is confirmed or after the shipping is confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled, refunded or changed. All orders that are older than 24 hours or have been shipped must comply with the return policy in order to be refunded.
Due to processing restrictions, no order can be changed after 24 hours.
If you need a refund, please contact us at email@example.com, we will help you cancel the order and refund the process. It takes 5-8 working days for the refund to be returned to your account. However, once the order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled, changed or refunded. After receiving the package, our return policy will take effect.
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 30 days return policy, which means that after you pay for your order, you have 30 days from the date of payment to apply for a return.
- To be eligible for return, your product must be in an unshipped state or in the same state as when it was received (unused, unworn, labeled and in the original packaging, and a receipt or proof of purchase is also required ).
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery,and we offer 100% refund.the charge for the shipment should be paid by the buyer if there is nothing wrong with items quality.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- For details, please refer to our return policy: https://viviebikes.com/pages/return-policy
No. In order to ensure the smooth customs clearance of international goods, we have paid the import duties and taxes of your order. Let you buy with confidence and serve you wholeheartedly.
International taxes must be levied on imported international goods depending on your country's taxes policy.For all international orders, we will pay you all import duties, duties and related import taxes (if any) in accordance with the applicable laws of your country. You will no longer be required to pay import duties, duties and related import taxes (if any).
However, for all international orders, some countries (United States, Canada, Hungary, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Italy, etc.) require consumer tax on certain special categories or cross-border goods. Due to differences in tax rates between countries, we cannot pay consumer tax for you, and customers are required to pay it themselves.
- Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The percentage or rate varies depending on the type of goods. You can check the tariff applicable in the TARIC database for EU and Import calculator for USA.
- The customs value is made up of:the price paid for the goods,the insurance cost,the shipping cost.